Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wow! Kinda forgot about this!

Since I have been so busy, I have completely forgotten about blogging. Still reading other people's but never coming up with anything for mine. I have had a wedding--Nick and Becky's and 3 showers in the last couple weeks-- my cousin Jill, Karen from high school, and Melissa Ebel. Karens and Mel's were this weekend, and it was a long couple of days. Mel's was a personal shower and then a trip to the winery, then Growlers and then kareoke at O'Leary's. It was a long and crazy day-- pictures to come.

Tonight I am on my way to see the Cardinals play the Cleveland Indians. I am hoping that I can get them on a little better path. They won the last game I was at, and maybe my luck still holds. I figure they need every chance they can get!

Saturday is moving day IF Lauren painted the room and got her stuff out. If not, I am taking over anyway. I should hear from Mary later! I am off to run up to school to work on putting things away in my classroom!

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

an UPDATE! woohooo... you picked the right cards game to go to, eh?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home