Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summertime!

Here I am at 11am on a Tuesday sitting on my couch. Friday were our last exams. I went to work this morning to work on grades and pack my office. I roasted as soon as I got there-everyone's rooms were closed all weekend, so it was HOT! I decided to start packing while it was a little cooler. That got old and hot really quickly. So I moved onto grades. But I cannot do that since the network is down again. That is the new thing. Dan is working like crazy and it is not cooperating with him.

So I called some parents (I had two girls fail who have to go to summer school. And you may think I am too mean to fail someone for the semester. BUT they both had averages less than 60%. You cannot really cheat that!) Then I wandered and talked to some people. And when I got back to my office, I decided it was way too hot. So after a rough, long 2 hours, I brought my ittle box of stuff and headed home. Now I am home, but I am supposed to be working on grades. See what a good job I am doing. I just want to say, YEAH FOR SUMMER AND LAZINESS! Have fun at work everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

boo. hiss!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home