Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Wednesday! Only 2 more days!

Only 2 more days and three exams left. I am watching the girls right now, obviously bored out of my mind! Hopefully blogging will keep me entertained for awhile.

I finish school around 12 on Friday. I have not done anything in the house since my mom's surgery. Everything is a wreck. I cannot see the floor in my room. My dad and I worked to replace the fence for 6 hours yesterday, and all we did was move the crappy fence from one place to another. It was not good. And the back of my neck is like a fire engine. (Not kidding either, one of my girls asked if I had ever used sunscreen. Ahh!)

But I am supposed to go to Indianapolis on Friday for my cousin's graduation. It starts at 7. I would have to sit on bleachers for 3-4 hours to watch 800 something kids graduate. Not fun at all. Then her party is on Saturday from about 10-12. My other cousin is dying for me to come in. Not really wanting to drive 4 hours in crazy traffic because of the INDY 500 though.

If I stay, Josh's birthday is Friday. We are supposed to go out. All the KC girls are coming in town to visit. And Saturday Amy and Jill are having a housewarming party for their new townhouse. So the question is: Am I a horrible person if I don't go? I really want to see the fam, but I HATE driving and do not want to go and come back in like a day.

I am going to see DaVinci Code today. Hopefully it will be better than what the reviews say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home