Friday, May 19, 2006

School's Out For Summer! (Almost, anyway!!!)


It is 2:36-- only 24 minutes left of classes for the year! We are watching an episode of Numb3rs. Why? Because the girls are crazy and high on sugar! And I do not feel like dealing with it! I cannot believe I made it through a year! I cried a little this morning after my last D period class. That is them above.

They are spelling INFORMAL and Sam is holding the Geometry book to say informal geometry. Yes, this is how we spent our last class. They are so out of it today. I cannot wait till next Friday at this time. Then I will be finished.

So this weekend is taking care of MOM because her surgery was yesterday. Today Amy and Jill are moving into the townhouse. So I get to help tonight. Plus, we are supposed go out tonight. Tomorrow there are 2 wedding showers, plus a bachelorette party. Sunday is Amy and Jill's birthday. I also have my cousin's wedding shower and school graduation. Somewhere in there I am supposed to write my exams and finish grading! Fun Fun!

Off to finish school and then our last "meeting" of the year. Time for Happy Hour!

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

that is too cute for words.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home