Monday, May 08, 2006

SO TIRED

This was the longest weekend! We were off school on Friday, but I had stuff to do all day. Including seeing Amy's new townhouse--she closed Friday. It is really nice (except for the purple toned paint throughout, but that will go before they move in). Then there were the Cinco de Mayo festivities. Saturday I proctered an exam. Then spent 4 hours making dips for the Amy and Jill's parents' surprise 30th anniversary party. I helped set up and then enjoyed the party. It was great!

Yesterday was all recovery, plus I had to do school stuff to get ahead since I will be taking personal days on Thursday and Friday. My mom is having foot reconstruction on the right foot, so pray for her! And me since I get to drive her around ALL summer long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home