Thursday, May 11, 2006

No More Rain!

It really needs to stop raining! I would really like to go spend some time outside but NO! Mother Nature has decided to see if she can make us turn into giant prunes. Rain everyday. I miss the sun...

Today my mom was supposed to have her foot surgery. Being the daughter I am, I took today and tomorrow off school. So I slaved ALL week trying to get sub plans together for 2 days, uncluding two 2-hour classes today. It was a nightmare. Then, I got up at 5:50 this morning so that I could see my mom before she went into surgery. They called us back at 7:15-- 15 minutes before her surgery-- to see her. There was a little problem. Well, that little problem turned into not being able to have surgery becacuse the doctor's office did not send her physical results. Mom was furious. They have rescheduled for next Thursday (we think). That just means that my mom has to work herself up to be able to do this and she got shot down!

Well, one more week of normalcy here. Hopefully next week will turn out better!

So does anyone know why my blog starts down so low? What did I do? How do I fix it? Well, I'm off to enjoy my four day weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

um this template? not sure... there must be some weird break in your html code ?? or your pics are too big. =(

i sad about it.

but i happy about you being almost done with SCHOOL. how bout that?

call me this weekend!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home