Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Billie Jean is not my lover...

Saturday was Amy and Will's wedding. It was a crazy time. They were really funny during the wedding. They both cried. Will was on top of getting her tissues, and then she would hand them back to him and he would calmly take them. It was the first wedding where I have seen the bride kick her dress because it was so big and messed up.

The highlight of the evening was Billie Jean. It is Will's song. He always breaks out all the big moves on that one. Amy even joined him a couple of times. Pictures are coming soon. I was the DD, so it was rough for me. We did decorate their hotel room with rose petals and strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate. (They don't remember it though-- it's a good thing we took pictures!)

Driving Mom to work started yesterday morning. So I am being good about working out. I have gone the last two mornings. Tomorrow I may have to take the day off-- I am going to the Cardinals-Reds game tonight. Hopefully they can do better than they did last night! Yeah for Jen, Dan and Lauren who are coming with me to use my Christmas tickets from my uncle. It should be a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home