Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday!

I am so jealous of my last blog talking about me sitting down. Yesterday I went nonstop from 7 am till 8pm. I had lots of stuff to do for the parents, plus I worked out (Katie--how you doing with that?) and I had to get something to wear to the million weddings this summer, plus a gift for Amy and Will's wedding. I fell in love with a $100 orange dress. First, it is $100, second, I do not own orange shoes, so that causes problems. So I bought it, but it really may go back. Where is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Then I could afford it. So when I finally say down was, I saw the last XMen movie with Reggie at 7:50. He called begging to go cause no one would go with him, plus he offered to pay. So I went and it was OK.

Today I get to take Mom on an outing. She is pretty excited. I am not looking forward to a 15 minute trip taking two or three times as long, but... I know she needs to get out. Then it's Becky's bachelorette party-- Growlers (I haven't been in forever, I have withdrals!) for dinner and then a bus headed to who knows where? Tomorrow I get to get up and see the SDS picnic parade at 9am. Ouch! But I want to see my kiddos. And since it is Amy and Will's wedding I have to go that early. The wedding is at 1, then Amy, Jill, and I are going to get hotel rooms, then to a bar, then to the reception from 6-10. Then who knows where? It is going to be a crazy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home