Monday, October 29, 2007

Only 2 days left this week..... Jealous???

I actually do not recommend jealousy. I have to teach tomorrow and Wednesday. Then we are off school Thursday and Friday. Thursday will actually not be that great. We have parent teacher conferences. 3 and a half hours of parents telling me how wonderful their children are and how irrational it is that "I gave" them a low grade. I don't give anyone anything. They earn it. By doing their work or doing nothing. But Friday is free all day. I cannot wait for that.

Big news, my aunt and uncle are officially moving here after the first of the year. That means cousin is probably coming here too. We will have lots of time to bond and go to Cardinals games!

Speaking of baseball-- I am a little depressed. I am not a fan of the outcome of the World Series. And who are these "great???" Red Sox fans who get arrested when they are out celebrating because they are hanging from light posts and other weird stuff? How does that keep them in the great category? Cards fans celebrated HARD last year, but did not do so much stupid stuff. How can they be better fans than us?? Me no like the Red Sox.

I avoided all Halloween parties this weekend. Friday was a fund raiser with a band reunited, but oddly, the band did not show. How is that for support for a benefit? Saturday was family time and then family time with a friend's family. They were dressed up earlier but I missed the costumes. I only got to see the incredible drunkeness they had become. Now I just have to avoid a costume for actual Halloween. I hope that some people at school don't follow through with some costume ideas they want me to join in on.

Erica had her baby on Friday. Another little one to spoil. She had a boy-- Bradley Michael. He is named after 2 city cops who died in the line of duty. Really cute. I cannot wait to see him.

Ursuline played Cor Jesu in sectionals for volleyball this weekend. I was disappointed by the CJ showing. We always come out in full force to support things like that. I feel like they were pretty pathetic. It did not matter though. Our team could not catch a break. They did not play well. CJ won easily. At least I could be happy with any outcome.

Ok, I am out. Am I doing better Katie? I have to get some stuff done before everyone comes over here before Heroes. I hope that it is better than last week. It was way too choppy last week!

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a while...hope all is well!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home