Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Katie, I am trying!


  • MY CLASS ENDED LAST NIGHT!!! I am so happy. I did not get to the final project until Sunday morning. And I just did not spend enough time on it. I don't think that it was bad, but it could have been better. Just waiting for the grade to find out what she thought.

  • On the flip side, which is part of why the project got pushed off. My friend's 25 year old sister committed suicide. The wake is tonight. I can't seem to concentrate on anything school related so that is why you get me here now.

  • This weekend was crazy. Chaperoning the dance Friday night was great. The girls were so funny. There are a million pictures of me so I am sure they are all over Facebook. They keep promising me that they will bring them for me or send them to me. I will post if I ever get them.

  • Saturday morning I got up to head to Mizzou to tailgate and go to the big Nebraska game. We had a side trip by a U15 team soccer game. Several of the girls from school are on it. They won 9-0! It was ridiculous! And it got a little boring. We got to Columbia about 3. It was a lot of fun. I got stalked by a really drunk guy who somehow found me twice in the middle of hundreds of thousands of people at a football game. There were over 70,000 people at the game itself. It was a gold rush so there was just tons of gold. It looked great. We were only 17 rows back from the endzone. Right next to the band. Still having trouble with hearing occasionally. Worth the pain though. Here is the student section during the wave. The wave was the entire stadium and it lasted at least 10 minutes. It was pretty neat.

  • On a Heroes note, Mohinder was sitting behind me at the game. He was really hot! (Ok, not really him, but he looked alot like him.) We were talking to them most of the first half. He and his friend disappeared during halftime though. We were going to ask him about Sylar, but no such luck.

Ok, I must head out. Happy Wednesday all! Have a good rest of the week!

2 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

YEA! I'm glad tailgating was fun. greys sucked last night. the weekend is HERE.

8:16 AM  
Blogger brooke knight said...

mohinder (real or fake) was probably pretty hot. I LOVE ME SOME HEROES!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home