Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am terrible!

Ok, ok, so I do admit to being really bad at blogging. Some of the most interesting things to post cannot go on the internet thanks to my job though. Those girls are always looking for ways to find me! Seriously, don't their teachers give them enough homework? I know I do.




Anyway, school is back in session. I have been spending quality time with Austin who is so much bigger than this now, but I have not taken any pictures of him lately. That is on my list of things to do. He has old man face here. He is a truck now-- 5 months old and in 9 month clothes. I have no idea how he got so big, his parents are skinny things.




On the good news front-- may parents went to Indy this weekend to visit my aunt Julie and Uncle Chuck. There is an annual Irish Festival downtown there that they always go to. Friday afternoon, they told my parents and Sarah called to tell me: my aunt and uncle may be moving to the STL!! So all the cousins will be together. Minus college time. But I will actually get to see Sarah and Angela. And that makes me think that Sarah will definately move here after college unless she gets a really good job offer somewhere else. (This is us two Thanksgivings ago. Probably the last time they were in town more than about 2 days.)

This weekend we had the final tickets to our 5 game pack. It was the Cubs. Amy, Jill, Scott, and I headed down early to meet up with Sarah and Shane before the game. It was the fastest game ever! It was over in about 2 1/2 hours. And they lost. It was sad! After that we headed to St. E's for the Septemberfest. It was pretty crowded. We saw a few people from our class. It was a good time.

I had to hang out with the dog all weekend. So my allergies are on fire! And Josh and Christi have talked me into watching HEROES. I started Sunday and since then I have watched 10 episodes. It is really good. I did not want to get addicted to another show, but it has happened. I have until next Monday for the start of the new season, so in front of the tv is where you will find me this week. Off to be a good teacher now!

Happy Katie????

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

ecstatic!!! beautiful update.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home